About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
Bringing fitness to you. LC has been in the fitness industry for over 10 years as a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor and loves seeing people reach their fitness goals. Available to answer fitness questions online anytime.

2.03.2010

Weight Loss Wednesday - update #4


Are you struggling with losing weight or wondering how to maintain at your current weight?

For those of us who have fought the weight loss battle we know it's an ongoing fight not just getting the pounds off, but keeping it off. I slip, all the time, and i just begin anew each day and hope i'll do better.

Being around people online and in-person wanting to get and stay fit is what keeps me motivated. I would love to hear your story, please feel free to send me a message. I would love to share your story too, but i would of course ask for your permission to do so.

On this weight-loss Wednesday, let's reflect on our struggles and strengths with in our journeys and choose to focus on the strengths.
sloLCfitness.com

No comments: