About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
Bringing fitness to you. LC has been in the fitness industry for over 10 years as a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor and loves seeing people reach their fitness goals. Available to answer fitness questions online anytime.

8.18.2010

Back to Fit Blogging!

With so much life brought on, i decided to focus only on Twitter and Facebook for LC Fitness and wasn't providing much commentary in the land of Fit Blogs. I'm back in action, another year older, another day wiser, and just 364 days away from 40 to provide fit tips at large! Those it's a new year for me, being that my birthday was yesterday, I believe a new year can begin at any time for anybody. You choose when you want to change your life, do something different, try something new, get fit, get lean, be strong, lose weight, quit smoking, whatever floats your boat! Looking forward to many more fit years!

No comments: