About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
Bringing fitness to you. LC has been in the fitness industry for over 10 years as a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor and loves seeing people reach their fitness goals. Available to answer fitness questions online anytime.

8.16.2009

Really, Personal Training...

There are many different places to find fitness information on the web, but what's correct and what's not, and what plan works for you? That's where online personal training comes in. Let's work together and come up with a plan that best suits your needs and wants. Online personal training is inexpensive, but still personal. If you enjoy researching training tips in magazines, books, and on the web, then by all means go to it! I'm happy to work with what you and I both have to help you find what works for you, not just a boiler plate program, come see me on the web and let me know how i can help you.

sloLCfitness.com

No comments: