About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
Bringing fitness to you. LC has been in the fitness industry for over 10 years as a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor and loves seeing people reach their fitness goals. Available to answer fitness questions online anytime.

3.24.2010

weight loss Wednesday update 7 or 7.5 ;)


I'm not really sure what number Weight Loss Wednesday entry this is, just as i'm not really sure how much i weigh right now. What i do know is my weight fluctuates, as does everyone's throughout the day. Best, if you do like to utilize the scale, to weigh in at the same time of day each time you step on the scale so that the numbers will be somewhat consistent and give you an idea of what you're truly losing.

I'm choosing not to step on the scale at all, at least for today, since i got little sleep, have eaten too much, and am feeling a bit run down. Psychologically it's not the time for me to face the number on the scale, good or bad. I choose to feel positive about myself, teach terrific cycling classes, and get a good (i mean GREAT) night's sleep!

Happy Hump Day to ya! Wishing you success in fitness, wellness, mental health, and wealth! Cheers!
sloLCfitness.com

No comments: