About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
Bringing fitness to you. LC has been in the fitness industry for over 10 years as a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor and loves seeing people reach their fitness goals. Available to answer fitness questions online anytime.

3.17.2010


It's been 2 weeks since i've blogged. i was ill and then out of town. Though i have lots to say, i'll keep it brief for today. First and foremost, Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm celebrating the holiday with green Cream of Wheat (pictured here) for breakfast and a Guinness for/with dinner! ;)

As for weight loss, well maintenance for me now, eating healthy sat on the back burner while i was away in San Diego. I have a clean slate back home in San Luis Obispo and it's nearly spring, so it's time to clean out the cupboards and start anew. I'm looking forward to a healthier, happier rest of the year since we sprang the time ahead and hope you are too!

More to come in the days and weeks ahead about weight loss, weight maintenance, my time in San Diego, and bootcamp. Cheers to your fitness and health!
sloLCfitness.com

No comments: