About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
Bringing fitness to you. LC has been in the fitness industry for over 10 years as a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor and loves seeing people reach their fitness goals. Available to answer fitness questions online anytime.

2.10.2010

Weight Loss Wednesday - update #5


As promised, another weight-loss Wednesday update! My exercising is going great, but eating habits are tanking a bit. Luckily, i've still remained around the same weight with Valentine's Day on the horizon, 'cause i plan to eat some cupcakes for the holiday.

I need to get back to planning my meals as i have been eating a lot of cereal and getting fruit and dairy that i need, but have been missing out on some much needed veggies and protein. It'll happen, and i know this, so i don't keep kickin' myself about it, i just think move forward and keep trudgin' on.

If i can make it through Valentine's weekend without way overdoing it, i'll be okay and start fresh monday. I know, even i say not to start fresh a week away... but i know me, and since i've made a lifestyle change rather than dieting, i can do it.

Best of luck on your weight loss or weight maintenance journey!
sloLCfitness.com

1 comment:

Laura Sherman said...

It is hard over this weekend. I broke down and got a big box of chocolates. I love doing that now and then, but man, it is hard to not get addicted to the sugar. It happens every time. A few days later I'm still wanting that sugar...