About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
Bringing fitness to you. LC has been in the fitness industry for over 10 years as a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor and loves seeing people reach their fitness goals. Available to answer fitness questions online anytime.

2.24.2010

Weight Loss Wednesday - update #6 what to eat?


i consistently struggle with what to eat. It's not like i don't know what's good for me and what's not, it's that i have tastes that i love that don't fit in what i should be eating.

I'm a normal gal, i eat junk food, love my coffee, and occasionally like to have a drink or two. Not the best stuff to keep your body going. I hear myself saying, "eat your veggies," but don't always obey.

As luck would have it, i'm still healthy and still on the upswing to healthy eating, but it's a daily struggle, not something i just slipped into like a well fitting pair of jeans.

I wonder how others deal with it and would love to hear your comments.
sloLCfitness.com

No comments: