About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
Bringing fitness to you. LC has been in the fitness industry for over 10 years as a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor and loves seeing people reach their fitness goals. Available to answer fitness questions online anytime.

11.02.2009

Fall Fitness

As the weather becomes a bit more chilly and the leaves change colors, do you change your fitness routine? I notice each season I add or take away a bit depending on my mood, the weather, and how busy I am. How does each season affect your fitness goals?

This fall my goal is to run more and eat less junk food. With the holidays growing near and having just passed Halloween, I find my cravings for chocolate at an all time high. Goals as general as the one i just posted don't typically work that well, so I'm spending the next week narrowing it down and ironing out a plan.

Please share your fitness goals with me as I love to discuss them!
sloLCfitness.com

No comments: