About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
Bringing fitness to you. LC has been in the fitness industry for over 10 years as a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor and loves seeing people reach their fitness goals. Available to answer fitness questions online anytime.

11.03.2009

Feeling Overweight and Out of Shape

In the real world i'm fit. Sometimes, though, i feel i'm overweight and out of shape. That's one of the bad places my mind wanders when i awake in the middle of the night to hunger pains and want bad food. It's just turned 3:15am and i would love to eat a bag of Halloween candy and feed my low self-esteem. Instead i opted for a glass of chocolate milk and a few minutes later had a slice of turkey breast. I'm feeling a bit more optimistic about my choices and hope to get back to sleep here shortly. Thought i'd share as i know others have the same experiences. Just because i teach group exercise and am a personal trainer, doesn't mean that my self esteem is constantly fit, i try and keep it in check.
sloLCfitness.com

No comments: