About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
Bringing fitness to you. LC has been in the fitness industry for over 10 years as a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor and loves seeing people reach their fitness goals. Available to answer fitness questions online anytime.

11.23.2009

Fit for the Holidays

With Thanksgiving coming up in just a few days, many clients pose the question, "How do I stay fit for the Holidays?"

A couple tips come in handy, i believe:

1) log your nutrition and exercise, be honest with yourself. Here's a site you can go to to do so, it's free. http://tinyurl.com/yl25hrb

2) plan time for yourself to get in some exercise, whether it be a walk, hike, bike ride, run, or group exercise class, remember to take care of you.

I usually get pretty stressed during the holiday season, as do many. When my stress level is at it's highest i go for a short walk or a run. Even if it's just around the block to clear my head and get away from everything for a few minutes. I wish you the best during the holidays and always. Here's to a happy, healthy, fit holiday season and new year! Cheers to YOU!

sloLCfitness.com

No comments: