About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
Bringing fitness to you. LC has been in the fitness industry for over 10 years as a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor and loves seeing people reach their fitness goals. Available to answer fitness questions online anytime.

12.02.2009

Burning Calories playing with the Pups


How do you incorporate fitness into your daily routine? Does it require a lot of thinking?

Recently my youngest dog has become interested in the game of fetch. Typically i kick the ball rather than throwing it. I have a ball for each dog, they're called holy rollers, great durable, kickable toys they are. My point being that i'm finding that since i'm moving so fast to get the timing right kicking the balls for each dog, not only are my heart and lungs pumping a bit faster now i'm getting a bit of a butt workout from kicking (okay, glute workout, whatever) ;). I love being able to incorporate fitness into every day activities, especially when i don't try.

How about you? Any creative ideas for you that popped up out of nowhere like in backyard play?

sloLCfitness.com

No comments: