About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
Bringing fitness to you. LC has been in the fitness industry for over 10 years as a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor and loves seeing people reach their fitness goals. Available to answer fitness questions online anytime.

12.07.2009

Sallie Meander in the Rain


kinda wish i could dress up like this little guy/gal and go running and climbing in the rain. It looks exhausted, though after climbing up on our porch. I'm planning on running up a muddy, mucky hill this afternoon and questioning my sanity. It's cold, it's wet, it's raining. When the weather is bad, what do you do for your fitness? do you hit the hills outside or stay inside? I'm a bit of both kind of gal. I'll teach my group exercise classes indoors where it's dry and get outside for some sort of walk or run. Am i crazy? You be the judge!

sloLCfitness.com

No comments: