About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
Bringing fitness to you. LC has been in the fitness industry for over 10 years as a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor and loves seeing people reach their fitness goals. Available to answer fitness questions online anytime.

1.20.2010

Weight Loss Wednesday


i made a promise that every Wednesday i would blog about my weight loss journey. What's coming to mind right now is all the questions about diet and nutrition that people ask me. Since i'm not a nutritionist, i try not to dole out specific advice on the subject. I also struggle with eating daily.

I'm a foodoholic. I work hard to keep myself on track yet still cave to my cravings. Caving in is not always a bad thing when done in moderation. My problem was a used to consistently binge eat which i no longer do.

Another tough thing for me was portion control. Now, when we have friends over for dinner they make fun of me for always using a small plate. I'm cool with that. Laugh all you want, i'm much healthier, leaner, and fitter now and plan to stay that way.

Here's to getting and staying healthy and fit!! Happy weight loss Wednesday!

sloLCfitness.com

No comments: