About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
Bringing fitness to you. LC has been in the fitness industry for over 10 years as a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor and loves seeing people reach their fitness goals. Available to answer fitness questions online anytime.

10.01.2009

Cheers to online and onlocation personal training!

Sometimes I wonder about being a personal trainer and feel like i'm setting my schedule to my clients' schedules and wish i could make my own. Then, i read a tweet from Bob Harper and another from Jillian Michaels about them sitting around waiting to film Biggest Loser 9... I'll wait for my on locations clients all day before i would be up at 11pm waiting to be filmed for a television show, yikes! So glamorous, not! To my past, present, and future online and on location clients... much love! I feel so lucky to serve you in your time rather than in "television" time! To fitness when "we" want it... Cheers!

sloLCfitness.com

No comments: