About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
Bringing fitness to you. LC has been in the fitness industry for over 10 years as a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor and loves seeing people reach their fitness goals. Available to answer fitness questions online anytime.

10.01.2009

Weigh in, which bad choice is better?

I used to get up every morning, take my dogs for a walk and stop at a coffee shop after walking about .75 miles. My drink of choice: soy, with whip, caramello. it's basically a soy caramel latte made with homemade caramel and then whipped cream on top. So, i know it's bad for me, but i would always have another .75 more miles to walk home. Here's where i'm asking you to weigh in with a comment or share your bad choice dilemmas... typically now, i wake up, no caramello to look forward to, make some coffee, don't feel like walking the dogs, and will many nights eat a bowl of ice cream or two. I'm thinkin' the caramello was probably the better idea, but i realistically know that i'll work myself into a healthier habit of days without junk food. It all takes time. Really what i'm saying is weigh your options, sometimes bad is not so bad, sometimes the reward is better than the effort, and you can always work on creating new healthy habits be it exercise habits, eating habits, etc...
sloLCfitness.com

No comments: