About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
Bringing fitness to you. LC has been in the fitness industry for over 10 years as a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor and loves seeing people reach their fitness goals. Available to answer fitness questions online anytime.

10.12.2009

Favorite Tunes to Workout to?

Fitness Magazine has listed the Top 100 Workout Songs which you can view at the link listed below. I love suggestive lists like that, especially when thinking about what to use for group exercise classes i teach. I have tons of favs, but they are not always songs that "everyone" likes. Speaking of which, what are your fav songs to workout to? Please feel free to post in the comments of this blog.

Here are three of my favs: "The Distance", Cake; "Who are You", The Who, and "All I Know", Damon Castillo Band.


sloLCfitness.com

No comments: